Start A Business Smoothly
Know the Simple Steps for Starting
Your Business Right.
We can help you avoid becoming another failed business statistic.
With our help, you will identify and avoid the common mistakes many new business owners make. We will help you build a business plan for success, as well as provide financial management services to meet your needs.
Steps to starting your business right…
- Prepare a business plan and determine your initial capital needs.
- Identify your current resources, as well as sources of start-up capital and your borrowing capacity.
- Review potential business structures in terms of tax advantages and portability in case you need to relocate.
- Plan for financial management of your business by selecting accounting software that fits your projected budget and gaining the hardware necessary to run it.
- Understand the key components of a Cash Flow Projection and develop one to cover each month of your business for the first year, at least.
- Learn about the best billing and collection procedures to maximize your cash flow.
- Research and gain an understanding of employment laws so that you are prepared to comply from the start.
- Consider a home office for maximizing tax deductions.
- Prepare and file for all local and state licenses and permits.
- Gain a Federal Employer Identification Number and set up payroll services and payroll tax filing systems with your first employee.
- Identify any business insurance needs.
- Develop a Partnership Agreement. By putting the terms of all business partnerships into writing, you will save a lot of future pain and headache, as well as the potential detriment of your business.
Don’t let this list overwhelm your desire to start a business. Our services were created with small business owners like you in mind.
Call us today to start your business the right way!
What our Clients are saying
Eakub A. Khan, CPA has been my trusted financial advisor for over seven years. His experience and knowledge about my industry is impeccable. Eakub has managed my medical practice’s financial and compliance needs exceptionally.
As a medical doctor, I am preoccupied with running my practice. It’s difficult for me to understand and absorb information regarding the regulatory environment of my industry. Without Eakub’s knowledge and expertise, it would be difficult for me to focus on my practice, I would have to set aside extra time to understand and comply with the regulations.
His assistance has enabled me to utilize a majority of my time to the skills that I possess and devout more time to my expertise. Eakub is constantly available to answers my questions and guides me to improve my business. Knowing that I have Eakub as my CPA, I feel confident and satisfied as a client.Trusted financial advisor
I have known CPA Eakub A. Khan for many years in a professional and personal manner. His work ethic and demeanor towards me and my referrals resonates positively. Eakub’s knowledge of my various business’s which are spread out in the wholesale and retail industry is amazing. His simple approach helps me understand and manage my business efficiently.
Eakub’s communication with me is flawless. Every time, I reach out to him with any problems, he responds with assuring resolutions. With many of my businesses, I need a person like him than can make me feel confident and assured with my management and operating actions. My partners and friends share the same feeling towards him as I have described.
Eakub’s advice over the years has saved me from many stressful situations. His adherence to detail and ability to understand my issues has enabled me to concentrate on operating my many business without any sort of worry. Without Eakub on my side, I strongly feel that I would not have been successful with my businesses. His extraordinary service and commitments to clients like me deserves an A++ rating.